Litigation and Dispute Resolution | Commercial | Company and Corporate | Intellectual Property | Private Client | Court Agency Services
We regularly take instructions as London court agents for regional and international law firms. We are within walking distance of most central London courts.
- Administrative Court
- Chancery Division of the High Court
- Companies and Bankruptcy Court
- County Court at Central London
- Court of Appeal
- Court of Protection
- Intellectual Property Enterprise Court
- Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court
- Commercial Court
- Senior Court Costs Office
- Technology and Construction Court
- Principal Registry of the Family Division and London Probate Department
- Mayor’s and City County Court
- Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
Issue, filing and service of court documents
Our proximity to the Royal Courts of Justice and the Rolls Building allows us to accept urgent and routine instructions on behalf of international, national and regional firms requiring London court agency services. Our extensive experience is supported by our own established litigation practice and our familiarity with court locations, structure and staff. In most cases we are able to attend court within minutes of accepting instructions.
We appear regularly before Registrars, Masters, Judges and Court clerks in the London County Courts and High Court. We are also able to advise in respect of procedural and practical formalities or requirements, pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules, as required.
London court agency services
- Attending court hearings and trials, case and costs management conferences and urgent hearings before Registrars and High Court Judges and Masters.
- Reviewing court documents including claim forms, particulars of claim, defence and counterclaims, acknowledgement of service, application notices and appeals.
- Filing of court documents, witness statements, affidavits, costs budgets and disclosure lists.
- Delivery and service of documents on individuals and companies in the City of London and central London areas together with the preparation of a certificate of service.
- Issue claims and urgent applications in the Central London County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Judicial Review in the Administrative Court.
- Appeals to the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
- Attending hearings at the Companies Court and Bankruptcy division of the Central London County Court.
- Application for an extension of time for registration of a legal charge at companies house.
- Bankruptcy petition and application to set aside a statutory demand.
- Preparation of Application bundles and Trial bundles.
- Updating bundles in the High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Assisting Counsel at hearings.
- Obtaining copy documents.
- General court enquiries.
- Payment of court fees.