www.drukker.co.uk is a website operated by Drukker. “Drukker” and “Drukker Solicitors” are practising names of Drukker Limited – a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05024931 with registered offices at Eldon Chambers 30-32 Fleet Street London EC4Y 1AA. Our VAT number is 355894115. A list of directors is available for inspection at our registered offices. Drukker Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 419777).
You can contact us by post to our registered office address, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +44(0)20 7353 1770.
1. We may update and change our website from time to time. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
2. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated in December 2016.
3. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
4. Our website is directed to people residing in England and Wales. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
5. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
6. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
7. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
8. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
9. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
11. The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to legal advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist legal advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
12. Neither the transmission of any material, nor the receipt of any material, is intended to crease, nor should such transmission or receipt be taken, as creating a client-solicitor relationship between Drukker and the recipient.
13. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
14. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
15. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
16. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
17. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
18. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
19. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
20. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
21. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
22. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
23. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.