For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Drukker Limited – a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05024931 with registered offices at Eldon Chambers 30-32 Fleet Street London EC4Y 1AA (https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/Z1353580). Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is David Wheeler.
Information we collect from you
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in the contact form on www.drukker.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and details of your enquiry. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to fill out our contact form or email us directly.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
Uses made of the information
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Our use of your personal information is subject to your instructions, the Data Protection Act 1998 and our duty of confidentiality.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.